We get to talk back and forth. She has the greatest sense of humor. She's sensitive and so creative. Her sisters adore her and she knows it and she sets a good example for them most of the time.

So tonight, I took this picture because I want to make sure I always note the little things in our family.....like hanging out together on the floor and putting eggs together for Easter.

And then, I pulled out the video camera because we had music playing in the background and she started dancing and I wanted to capture the pure, innocent, Hailey that loves to go crazy and dance. I miss her being little, but I love that she's growing into such a happy child. And I really love that she loves to hang out with me because I know this phase will not last forever. You know what she's excited about for tomorrow? We're going shopping for her Easter dress. She let me know that she wants to pick it out this year because she just loves shopping....that's my Hailes!









No comments:
Post a Comment