Hailey definitely expresses her thoughts and feelings through writing and art. Here's an assignment from school. They encourage the kids to sound out the words and write them as they wish to help build their confidence in writing. Of course, they also are learning how to actually spell the words too....it's just that they haven't gotten to the words she chose to write here :).

And....the dog question keeps coming up in our house. Reese prays every night for our new puppy. Hailey obviously wants one too. We were actually set to get a golden retriever puppy in a few weeks. As you may know, I'm the huge dog lover in the house. I'm crazy about them. However, when reality struck that I was going to be managing three small kids and a new (non-potty trained) puppy, I pulled the "sorry kids" card for now. When I see dogs, I want one....really bad. Actually, I just want Jake back. He was the best and I still miss him so much. So, for now, the dog has been put on hold, but I'm sure we will be making an addition to the family sooner than later (as in, once the two year old is potty trained).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment