Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hailey Took This

She saw that Landry had fallen asleep and told me she just had to take a picture of her because she's so cute. I agree.


And then that led to a discussion of how Landry has always sucked her thumb and how she did that while she was in my belly. This then led to Hailey saying that she wishes she remembered what it felt like to swim in blood. I gave an intelligent response of, "Huh?". She then said, "you know, I wonder what it was like when I swam in blood inside of you.". I started to answer that question and then realized where that might head.....and to be honest, I just wanted to watch the rest of the Rangers game, so at this point Hailey knows that babies don't swim in blood and that her belly button use to have a cord on it which is where she ate. I'm sure she's completely confused forever. Maybe I should wait until her father is here because I'm sure he'd love to listen to this!! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations