It didn't. And then a few hours later I looked at Landry, gasped, and said, "LuLu, DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR???". And she sweetly replied, "No, Reese did." Trey and I immediately turned our heads to a certain 4 year old who just happened to be staring at the ground saying, "I don't wanna be in trouble."
Truth is, we aren't mad. I have kind of been surprised that it took this long. However, in our attempt to not smile we made sure Reese AND Landry know to never ever cut hair again. Reese's punishment is that she's currently having to lay down for 30 minutes (torture for her, yet something that Trey and I would consider to be a reward!).
Here you go. I'm not a fan of bangs on kids. Don't care about what other people do, just not for me. Well....looks like I'm gonna have to get used to it! This picture makes the cut look much better than it appears in person.

Reese has many talents. Hair cutting.....not one of them.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone









No comments:
Post a Comment