I'm just trying to hold on and make it to June 1st! The end of the school year is quickly approaching and my two littlest munchkins are already DONESKY with their preschool year. We've had a great month with vacation and Aunt Rhonda visiting (how did I NOT get a picture of her when she was here?), and seeing old friends and meeting up for playdates with new ones. The girls' faces below explain how most days go in this house!
I'm just so glad that at the end of every day, I get to see this guy and call him my husband and best friend.
Lately, I've had moments where I'm overwhelmed with happiness for all the blessing in my life and I've had moments where I can't remember my name because my brain is on overdrive. The blogging has been lacking and I'm hoping to pick up the pace again this summer. Bring on the summer (although, Mother Nature, if you're listening....we don't need to try to set that "hottest summer ever" record again)!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment