When I shared this info with Hailey I almost cried. I told her that I am so glad she always tries her hardest with school work and that she listens and obeys her teacher. Not once has she ever had her binder signed (even I can't claim that! And we ALL know Trey found some trouble to start!). Most importantly, I am so proud that she's kind and full of joy to her friends. God calls us to love Him, know Him and to love people. I told her she is doing exactly what she's supposed to be doing by treating her classmates so nicely. Is she perfect? No. Nobody is. And there will be bumps in the road. However, she's the perfect daughter for her mother and father. We both have learned from her gentle nature.
Here's to a great summer with our new 2nd grader! I asked her if she would consider going back to kinder to make me feel better. She flat out refused....dang!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone









1 comment:
2nd grade?!?! No way! I teach 2nd. Wish I could be her teacher! She is beautiful too, Katie! Miss ya'll!
Post a Comment