Saturday, October 6, 2012

O Happy Girls

Fridays are one of my favorite days. I still have Reese and Landry at home with me! I like to surprise them or do a fun activity together.

Daily (sometimes hourly), Reese likes to look at Halloween costumes on the computer. Yesterday's surprise....we went to pick out a costume and had lunch with Daddy. They went NUTS!

When Reese originally chose hers, I wasn't so sure about it. Then, Trey surprised us and walked in and saw it and told her how awesome he thought it was.

Note to self: they are just costumes and as long as they don't have the word "sexy" in them, chill out. By the way, do you know how many "sexy" cowgirl, nurse, kitten, etc costumes there are out there? Eww.

Introducing....two out of the three Smith girls, appearing as Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates and a very happy Pink Power Ranger!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Laura Hodson said...

Reminds me of the time I chose to be a Popple. It was a cheap plastic Wal-Mart costume that looked awful, but I loved it.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations