Saturday, December 1, 2012

I'm ALIVE!




I haven't made a post on the trip Trey and I went on to Guatemala yet. It was fantastic, heartbreaking, eye opening, exhausting, so good for the soul, and an experience where you can feel the presence of God. I always feel all-over-the-board. Truth be told, I would go back tomorrow if I could. I'll post pictures soon.

What I would not like to go back to, is the something-or-other illness that I am quite certain I brought home with me. Holy moly. After basically 4 days in bed, I am praising God for my health. At one point I tried to tell Trey to "Old Yeller" me (ya know....take me out back and put me out of my misery), he did a good job of ignoring me (and he was super sweet....from quite a distance for fear of getting whatever I had).

Check out the adorable note I got from Hailes. Good news....I'm pretty much back now!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations