Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentimes Day

That's how Landry still says it and I love it. Each of the girls made Valentine's Day cards for their school friends. Granni was amazing last weekend and helped them choose them and put them together, which made my day easy peasy.

The best part of the day was knowing that their daddy woke up early, went and bought them cute donuts, a rose for each of us and a card for the girlies and one for me. Here's what his said for the Smithettes:


We don't really make a big to-do about this day, but I do love how Trey takes the little opportunities to always make each of us feel special. I've learned a lot this 2013 already, but the biggest blessing that God has shown me.....I have one heck of a hubby....loyal, loving, compassionate and by far the best friend I could have ever dreamed of marrying. And protective over his little ones....boys beware.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations