In car with family tonight...
Hailey: Are the roads open at night?
Trey: Yes. Give me some examples of people who might work late at night and need to drive..
H: Ummmm....people that work at Wal-Mart?
T: Uhhhh....sure.
Reese: GOD!!!!
T: Well....sure.
Hailey: You know, God doesn't need THAT much sleep.
*laughter and pause*
Hailey: no seriously, He's God. He realllllly doesn't need to sleep guys! Hey, are car fixing places open all night?
Trey: Not normally...
Hailey: Oh, because that one time when Mommy scraped our car into a jeep, we really needed a car place.
I have had ONE minor run-in with a parked car (parallel parking and I aren't friends) since college. The girl has a memory like no other......except for those first few months of her life when she didn't sleep at night and screamed from 11PM-2AM and her father and I were delirious on lack of sleep....she conveniently can't remember THAT!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment