Favorite conversation between Trey and me in the last month.
Scene: About 10PM. I went to bootcamp in the evening and stayed to chat for a bit, so got home late.
Trey: You will NEVER believe what happened tonight.
Me: uh-oh.
Trey: So....after the girls had been in bed for quite some time, I heard a door downstairs slam shut. I freaked out, went to go see which one it was and why, but discovered nothing. So I went back to bed.
Me: uh-oh.
Trey: About five minutes later, the door slams shut AGAIN! I rush out to find LANDRY walking in from our back door. She apparently hadn't fallen asleep and came downstairs and went outside. I asked her what in the WORLD she was doing. Her response, "well....I had to go potty. Hailey told me I should act like Tucker and poop in the backyard. So....I DID!"
Me: uh-oh
Was NOT expecting that as the reason for the slamming of the door.
And yes, we talked to Landry AND Hailey about the inappropriateness of that.....and then we secretly cracked up together later.
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Ah, that explains it lol
Post a Comment