Here are a few pictures from Easter! I don't have them egg hunting because we put it on video and I haven't had a chance to download that yet.
I had many plans for Easter. There was to be egg dying, egg decorating, story telling, pre-Easter egg hunting.....ohhhhh the plans I had. And then, we...got....hit...with...another....STOMACH....virus. WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO ATTRACT THESE THINGS? (don't answer that, I know...we have three children 5 and under....we're magnets for it) I will not go on-and-on about how looooong it lasted or how awful we felt (or the head-to-toe, itchy HIVES I GOT because apparently MY body decided to be ALLERGIC to the virus and the fact that at one point, I was sure my body had just had it and was shutting down and I was on my way out....can I be a bit dramatic at times? Possibly. I already know this).
Anyways, the important point is that we all survived and are all better now. And, even though we all weren't 100% on Easter (the girls were), we absolutely went to church and celebrated and Hailey told me she thought that the day was just great! So, mission accomplished!
Hailey and Reese (and Jake)
I even caught them kissing!









1 comment:
The picture of you and all three girls is beautiful! You must frame that!!
Post a Comment