Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fantastic Fridays!

Where is this summer going? Tomorrow is AUGUST? This means kindergarten is starting soon....moving on, I'm not going to talk about it yet.

So, on Fridays, I've been trying to make sure that the girlies and I do something fun. Something that doesn't involve me folding laundry and them in the playroom. Their two favorite things have been going to the pet store (I mean, they could look at fish, lizards and hamsters all day long) and going bowling! Granny and Dan started this with them a while back and Hailey and Reese are now experts. They absolutely love going! And Landry is catching on quick!!!

Landry cheering on her sisters.
Hailey aims the ramp really well each time!
Reese loading the ball on the ramp. She WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO HELP HER. If you try to, she'll tell you to "go way" and she'll look the other way until you leave. It's rather funny. Miss Independent at her best!
High Five!
Cheering each other on!

1 comment:

Bonney said...

I love it...so cute!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations