Oh how I wish Hailey Beth....how I wish.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Hailey's Got A Few Ideas...
Hailey has told me so many funny things this summer and I've been bad about writing them down. Her new one came a few days ago. She's always asking Trey if he really HAS to go to work because in her ideal world, he'd stay home everyday and we'd all play. Trey has told her that he goes to work, not to be away from her, but because he makes money for the family for food and our house, etc. Hailey came downstairs the other day and said, "Mom....I've got an idea. What if we go and find some jewels and then hide the jewels all over the house, so that when Daddy gets up in the morning to go to work, we'll just go and find one of the jewels and it'll be worth a lot of money and then he won't have to go to work anymore."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
That girl is cracking me up! Man put her and Kenna together and they could just solve the world's problems! :p And it looks like she makes such a great big sister :) I always know I'm in for a good laugh when Adelyn walks in and says "Hey I have an idea!"
Post a Comment