Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

We've had a history of bad Easter pics of the girls. See previous posts if you don't believe me. I thought today that we might be headed down the same path again after a few of these...
But then we got a few that look pretty good (besides Landry saying, "NOOOO!" about smiling...then again, she is two).
We had a great day. It started off with a big Easter egg hunt at home, an inspiring church service and a trip to spend the day with Trey's Aunt Becky, Uncle Brett and cousins. They were so nice to invite us over for the day. They had another egg hunt for the girls....which they were ecstatic about) and the girls even did some swimming in their pool!

Christian, Kelsey and Landry
Hunting eggs

And a family pic which Landry decided she did not want to participate in (again, she is TWO!).

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

Galatians 2:20

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations