From each other....but they play beautifully together (most of the time ;) and they have been doing a spectacular job of being kind to each other. And that....makes me very happy.
In several pictures you've posted lately, especially this one under the trampoline, I think Landry looks like Laura when she was little. The My Little Ponies just adds to the effect :)
I'm a stay-at-home mom to three girls. Hailey is 9, Reese is 6 and Landry is 4. In my "spare" time I enjoy hanging out with my hubby, chasing after our golden retriever, Tucker, running, being outdoors, reading and blogging.
2 comments:
In several pictures you've posted lately, especially this one under the trampoline, I think Landry looks like Laura when she was little. The My Little Ponies just adds to the effect :)
Allie....someone else told me the same thing about Landry and Laura (I just can't remember who). And...she's obsessed with ponies and fairies!
Post a Comment