Dear Peace and Quiet, sometimes I miss you. This scene is not unusual. It's the norm. And, can you tell it's laundry day here?
1 comment:
Laura Hodson
said...
Three observations: 1. Hailey, who I generally think of as "the quiet one" is screaming. 2. Reese, who I generally think of as "the wild one" is quite subdued. 3. Landry is naked. I hope she steered clear of sitting on your pillows. :)
I'm a stay-at-home mom to three girls. Hailey is 9, Reese is 6 and Landry is 4. In my "spare" time I enjoy hanging out with my hubby, chasing after our golden retriever, Tucker, running, being outdoors, reading and blogging.
1 comment:
Three observations:
1. Hailey, who I generally think of as "the quiet one" is screaming.
2. Reese, who I generally think of as "the wild one" is quite subdued.
3. Landry is naked. I hope she steered clear of sitting on your pillows. :)
Post a Comment