Landry has strep. Poor girl went from feeling tired Friday morning to a full blown fever, body aches, sore throat, headache, nausea and full on attachment to Mommy by 5:00pm. After a trip to the doctor and confirmation of strep, they gave her good meds which helped turn her around quickly.
We told the girls to make sure they didn't share toothbrushes, drinks or anything with Landry. They understood. Then, I caught Reese telling Landry she wanted to kiss her. Put the squash on that. Had a family movie night of Toy Story 2 and off to bed they all went.
Fast Forward to 1:30AM. Reese walks into our bedroom crying.
Reese: Mom? Dad? *sniffle sniffle*
Me: What Roo?
Reese: I couldn't help it.
Me: Huh? Are you sick?
Reese: No. I couldn't stop myself. It wasn't my fault.
Me: What the heck? Are you asleep? (as if that's going to produce a good answer)
Reese: No. But....ummmm.....I KISSED LANDRY DURING THE MOVIE!! I COULDN'T HELP IT!! I JUST HAD TO!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!
Me: uhhhhh....ok. Go to bed.
Trey: Huh? What's going on?
End scene.
Goodness gracious, I love the girl. She may have a delayed conscience....but it's in there!!!!
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment