Sunday, November 18, 2012

News To Me

After church, we went to lunch.  Here's what I learned:
1.  Reese wants to marry a boy named Underwear.
2.  Hailey wants to name her first kid Martin Luther King Jr.  And her second kid will be Martin Luther King Jr. Jr.
3.  Hailey thought Trey's full name was Richard Kathleen.
4.  Hailey only wants two children when she grows up because "you can't have just one so you need a playmate for the first kid, but that's it.  If I have more then I'll probably go crazy like Mom does sometimes because our house is so NUTS!"  Trey's response, "What's so wrong with a nutty house?"
5.  Landry is going to have all girls some day and she's going to name them after her mommy.....oh how I love this three year old.

All this information to take in.  I'm going to need a nap.

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations