Sunday, October 18, 2009

One Goes Down

It wasn't a question of IF our kids would get sick this year....more of when. Hailey has been hit first. She woke up sick and I took her in to find out she has the "A flu strain" which is probably the swine flu. Ugh. Poor girl feels rotten and my stomach is churning out of worry (I hope it's worry that is). Here's a pic of her temporary home.



At least the Dr's office offers some whale mural humor while you wait.



Here is Hailes waiting on the dr. Think she feels awful?


Get better Hailey!!!
-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Poor girl!! I hope she gets better soon. I know the swine flu has hit Texas and Colorado hard so far. My sister had swine flu two weeks ago.

Laura Hodson said...

Poor Hailey :(

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations