As Judy and I are non Bloggers, it is great when I can remember to open this up and see what great grandkids we have. And Parents toooooo. Love to all, especially Miss Landry on her upcoming birthday. Rick and Judy
I'm a stay-at-home mom to three girls. Hailey is 9, Reese is 6 and Landry is 4. In my "spare" time I enjoy hanging out with my hubby, chasing after our golden retriever, Tucker, running, being outdoors, reading and blogging.
5 comments:
They are not alone! Hope to see yall soon, love you.
Katie,
Love your blog!! It is super cute!!!!
Just wanted to let you know you won the bid on that Hot Pink T-shirt over at my Auction blog. Thank you so much. Stop back on by.
Your girls are adorable!!
Jody
http://littleonefullofgiggles2.blogspot.com
As Judy and I are non Bloggers, it is great when I can remember to open this up and see what great grandkids we have. And Parents toooooo. Love to all, especially Miss Landry on her upcoming birthday. Rick and Judy
Hi Katie,
That is fine! Not a problem to wait and combine the shipping. I will keep you posted.
I hope to get some more items up soon!
Jody
waffles make everyone happy!
Post a Comment