Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Daily Life

I never know what surprises each day will hold. Here's a few examples I found tonight...

1. Looking for your Tinkerbell lunch box?


Well, don't forget to check the obvious spot...the cord attached to the blinds!

2. Wondering where the baby monitor is that's always by your bedside so you can listen for the baby at night?



The good news is that the cord to the monitor has absolutely not tried to escape since it is knotted around the upside down stool. The bad news? Mr. Monitor is trying to run from these crazy girls because it has yet to be spotted.

Maybe the monitor is hiding with my earring. That earring (which I love) was last spotted by Hailey on Sunday morning.....in Reese's mouth. Apparently she was tired of chewing on donuts and went for my jewelry. And then she did something with the earring. If you ask her, she will just look at you, shrug her shoulders and say, "I wost it." End of story.

Help. :) (Shhhh...don't tell my kids this, but actually these are the things that Trey and I laugh about together at the end of long days. We secretly love the madness.)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations