Thursday, September 9, 2010

What To Do?

For the first time since Hailey was the only child in this house (seems like a lifetime ago that it was just me and her during the day!!!), I am on my own! Yes, today marks an important day. On Thursdays all three kids are either at school or preschool and I have FIVE full hours to myself! So, what am I doing to fill my time? Well, I've got dentist, doctor and hair appointments scheduled (exciting huh?). However today I got done early with my doctor appointment so I headed home to have lunch in peace and quiet. And with my last hour and a half, I've decided to snuggle with the cute boy who is still at the house. It's fabulous!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Alicia said...

JEALOUS! :)

Bonney said...

So cute. And you know Jake loves it!

the carlson's said...

I love snuggly doggies!! too cute!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations