#1: We decided to take the girls sledding. Forget nap time. There's snow. Guess which Smithette loved it the most? That's right....there's the Reesie flying down the hill! Guess which Smithette wanted Mommy to hold her the entire time? Hello Landry. Guess which Smithette tried with all of her might to stay out there and brave it, but just was freezing to the bone due to her petiteness? Well, I decided after 10 minutes to stay in the car at the bottom of the hill with the heat on so that Landry could watch and Hailey could sled down the hill, run into the car for 5 minutes to warm up a bit and charge back out to the hill to hit it again. We made it work!

#2-3: I took these and sent them to Trey at work. I wanted to know if the Abominable Snowman was lurking around our house. I don't read animal tracks. I read princess books these days. Trey claims he thinks they were just rabbits. I claim that they must've been descendants of the large Easter bunny breed because they looked huge to me. Or, they were just ghosts doing face plants on the concrete.


If there's another snow, I'll make sure to actually take normal snow pictures! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone












No comments:
Post a Comment