1. Having kids go to school (Thurs is my one day to have a few hours to myself and last Thurs we were all iced in).
2. Going to mall to pick up a dress for an upcoming wedding.
3. Taking cupcakes to Landry's preschool class to celebrate her 2nd birthday.
4. Getting a pedicure for upcoming wedding.
5. Running errands to various stores, including dry cleaning and picking up Valentine's presents for certain people since we will be gone this weekend.
6. Doing laundry and getting ahead of the ballgame.
7. Possibly have a normal adult lunch.
Reality
1. School delayed by two hours for Hailey and for preschool.
2. I drank too much caffeine last night so I was wide awake until 2 AM. Therefore dragggggging today. When will I learn my lesson?
3. No mall.....thus far.
4. No errands.....thus far.
5. Took cupcakes to Landry's class and listened to Landry and Reese scream and cry why little two year olds just wanted to eat yummy cupcakes. Landry screamed because Reese was in a stroller and because I was paying attention to her. Reese screamed because she felt sick and wanted to go home (really, I didn't blame her, but until I can divide myself by 2 or get an assistant, sometimes, we've just got to suck it up).
6. Reese has a fever. Decided to take her to the doctor. She has strep. They also suspect Landry might have it too.
7. Spent much time waiting on meds. Shoveled a Sonic salad in 5 minutes due to my stomach refusing to stop growling while waiting on meds.
8. No pedicure, no laundry, no dry cleaning, no Valentine's presents.
In the big picture, so not a big deal. In my type A world, so exhausting. The good news....this weekend is going to be tons of fun and Trey and I get to hang out together, sans children. God bless Granni!!!!









1 comment:
Love those kind of days!
Post a Comment