Anyways, years ago when podcasts came out, I didn't even really take the time to learn what they were. In fact, itunes can still confuse the heck out of me at times. However, about 6-8 months ago, I went searching around on podcasts to see if there was any type of Christian ones that I would like. And, I found Breakaway.
Breakaway is a non-denominational, Christian bible study that meets once a week at Texas A&M. Trey and I attended the gatherings when we went to A&M and loved it. We discovered that you can download them (for free...score!) and that Breakaway still feels just as relevant to our lives now even though we aren't in college. I personally listen to them on the treadmill at the gym and Trey likes to listen to them in bed at night. It often times leaves us feeling inspired, challenged, humbled, much more educated, and motivated to improve ourselves as Christians.
So, if you're looking for a little something new in your life, I highly recommend checking out the podcast. Currently, the book of Mark is the focus of the study. It's amazing.









2 comments:
I cannot express HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS!!! Breakaway is absolutely amazing and I am so glad that you guys still listen to the podcasts. Ben Stuart is amazing.
I listened to a Breakaway podcast yesterday on my flight - loved it! Thanks so much for sharing. It really got my mind back on track!
Post a Comment