That's too funny! Well, if you ever need good laugh I invite you to come over and see our lovely set up in Ryan's room. After several escapes, we decided to take the box springs completely out and lay the mattress on the ground. yep, he is still technically in his crib but his mattress is on the floor. ghetto fabulous - that's how we roll!
I'm a stay-at-home mom to three girls. Hailey is 9, Reese is 6 and Landry is 4. In my "spare" time I enjoy hanging out with my hubby, chasing after our golden retriever, Tucker, running, being outdoors, reading and blogging.
2 comments:
That's too funny! Well, if you ever need good laugh I invite you to come over and see our lovely set up in Ryan's room. After several escapes, we decided to take the box springs completely out and lay the mattress on the ground. yep, he is still technically in his crib but his mattress is on the floor. ghetto fabulous - that's how we roll!
Wow, this is exactly how Houdini got his start! If Landry asks for a strait-jacket and water tank...run!
Post a Comment