Last weekend, Granni came to town for a visit! The girls went bowling, had a tea party and even went to Chuck E Cheese with her! Whew....I'm tired just thinking of that! Thanks Granni!
On Memorial Day, we decided to have a good ole fashioned family picnic and we all went fishing. We had no idea how much the girls would love to fish. And one of our children, in particular, insisted on getting her own worm, casting her own line and she held each of her fish (to tell them hello) before tossing them back into the pond. That child was.....HAILEY! I was so surprised at first, but really, she's become such a tough chick (a girl after my own heart) and likes to try new things. We've already returned for another fishing evening this week and I'm sure we will again this weekend. So nice to be outside in good weather with no TV's and all of us hanging out together.
Picnic time!
Hailey being introduced to the worms.

Daddy teaching the girls how to cast. He rocks. And they may be tough, but they're still stylish. They fish with Barbie and Dora rods.

Reese--taking a break from her stressful 3 year old life to just sit and daydream while waiting on a bite.



Reese caught the first fish!

Hailey reeled one in next!












1 comment:
How fun! I used to love fishing w/ my mom and grandma! What great memories!
Post a Comment