Laura...I called your mom today to tell her a funny story about this pup. It's a girl and Hailey said to me last night, "MOM, LET'S NAME HER NATALIE!!!" I cracked up laughing and told her that there was NO way we could do that :). Isn't that funny though? We aren't sure if we are keeping her, doing a trial run through a rescue society. She's so sweet and calm and I think I know why.....I'm quite certain she's deaf. We will have her looked at, but not sure if we are a great fit for a dog with special needs at this point.....to be continued!!
I'm a stay-at-home mom to three girls. Hailey is 9, Reese is 6 and Landry is 4. In my "spare" time I enjoy hanging out with my hubby, chasing after our golden retriever, Tucker, running, being outdoors, reading and blogging.
3 comments:
What?? Are you getting a new dog?!
Which cousin is he named after? :)
Laura...I called your mom today to tell her a funny story about this pup. It's a girl and Hailey said to me last night, "MOM, LET'S NAME HER NATALIE!!!" I cracked up laughing and told her that there was NO way we could do that :). Isn't that funny though? We aren't sure if we are keeping her, doing a trial run through a rescue society. She's so sweet and calm and I think I know why.....I'm quite certain she's deaf. We will have her looked at, but not sure if we are a great fit for a dog with special needs at this point.....to be continued!!
Post a Comment