Trey always jokes that he never thought he would have a child who would behave so well in school and who would receive awards for character because....well....as my husband so beautifully states, he received plenty of "N"'s (needs improvement) and "U"'s (unacceptable) for his behavior comments on his grade card growing up.
Well today I received an e-mail from an acquaintance who said that after going to a workout class this morning, she realized after the class was over that her partner for one of the drills was Trey. She said he was such a nice guy and that he offered to try and help her jump her car when it wouldn't start.
In the daily hustle and bustle of life, I try to remember to document all the important events of the girls for the blog (which turns into a family book), but today was a reminder that I need to give my hubs plenty of shout-outs too. I am so proud of him and to be his wife.
He's a man, who, when in doubt, refers to the bible for his answer. He leads this family. He adores all of the ladies in this house and makes sure our children learn to respect themselves and others. Just yesterday, he came home and told me how much he appreciated all that I do for this family around the house and he took note that the house was extra clean. He bathed all three girls and put them to bed (this is not unusual). And.....he told me he thinks I'm beautiful (also not an uncommon statement from him, but hey....I cherish everyone I get because I often feel like a sweaty mommy mess rather than pretty). Yesterday was not a one time thing. He is much better than I am at communicating and he makes my job much more enjoyable even on the toughest of days (and there are some rough ones here if I'm completely honest). He lives his life with honesty and integrity. Hot dog....I love the boy so much after 11 1/2 years of marriage.
He is not the same person that received those bad conduct grades. So WAY TO GO TREY! These Smith ladies love you!
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment