I even dressed the girls alike with the hopes of capturing that "hang above the fireplace" picture of my darling daughters gazing into each others eyes and giggling away. Have I not read my own posts on how sibling pictures go in this family? Actually, I got some great individual ones....the group ones....well, I'll post my favorite for your reading enjoyment. :)
They had "Storybook Playhouses" that the girls could go in and explore. Here they are in "Alice in Wonderland"


Outside Hanzel and Gretel's house. Oh, go and ahead and click on the picture.... I'm sure Hanzel and Gretel would be so happy to know their doorstep was the setting for such a heart warming picture (ok, honestly....I didn't realize they did this because I was taking multiple pics and I laughed out loud when I downloaded the picture and saw it). This really does the best job of summing up our day-to-day life around here!

Reese wanting to just take one flower home with us....but she didn't!
Outside Hanzel and Gretel's house. Oh, go and ahead and click on the picture.... I'm sure Hanzel and Gretel would be so happy to know their doorstep was the setting for such a heart warming picture (ok, honestly....I didn't realize they did this because I was taking multiple pics and I laughed out loud when I downloaded the picture and saw it). This really does the best job of summing up our day-to-day life around here!
Reese wanting to just take one flower home with us....but she didn't!
Hailey and Reese exploring our picnic area.
Hailey doing her "princess" pose. I didn't even have to ask for it. It's just built-in to this cute girl!

Got some pictures of Landry. She's growing up fast....too fast. The goal was to let her crawl around without putting too many leaves in her mouth and gagging. It is a full time job to watch this super quick crawler. She is full of smiles and is my sweet sweet girl.
Got some pictures of Landry. She's growing up fast....too fast. The goal was to let her crawl around without putting too many leaves in her mouth and gagging. It is a full time job to watch this super quick crawler. She is full of smiles and is my sweet sweet girl.










2 comments:
You and Trey have the prettiest girls! Just adorable!
I'm glad you guys had fun! The girls are too cute. In the last picture of Landry, I think she looks like your dad.
Post a Comment