Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More to Come...

I promise. I've got Halloween/Arkalalah pictures to download. Stories to tell. And...much laundry and other things getting in the way of blogging right now!

However, don't worry....life here in the Smith house is still trucking along and is full of lots of little girl energy!

Landry is totally a crawling machine now. Her favorite go-to place....Jake's dog bowl (only when it's full of water).

Reese....well, I think she might be a food tester because she obviously likes trying new tastes. Wait, maybe she'll just be a "tester" of things. In the last week, I've caught her drinking from Jake's dog bowl and I also stopped her from licking a long streak along the clear windows when we were eating at Souper Salads. I just don't know how we got sick in this house....

And Hailey....I almost cried from laughter when I heard and watched her stop our waiter at Souper Salads (on the way to Arkalalah) and tell him that she REALLY liked the food in his restaurant. Mac and cheese, blueberry muffins, cheese pizza, apples, grapes and ice cream....aka....heaven. However, I do need to have a conversation with her about our animal situation in our house. Apparently, my dad was talking about pets to the grandchildren this weekend and Hailey offerred up the information that we have two dogs. And I quote, "One is named Jake and one is dead." I might have to sleep on this one for a few nights to handle it correctly....

And so....we are busy, but blessed. I absolutely adore these three little girls.

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations