Monday, November 9, 2009

More Sibling Pictures

If you read this blog somewhat often, you've seen a few posts of me trying to take pictures of all three girls together. I have yet to get a good one. And the challenge continues.... Opa and Mimi sent all three girls Halloween shirts and pants and requested a pic of the girls in their outfits. So....I tried. It doesn't look like it, but I really did try....
I think it might be time for a professional, which is not me. Once again, like all the other attempts, I say, ENJOY!


Yes, Reese was going for Landry's ear. I believe she wanted to lick her. And why not? Doesn't everyone love to have their ear licked by their sister?

2 comments:

Christy Z said...

I have a bunch of pictures from when Parker was 3 and Allie was 1 and I was trying to get a good Christmas card picture. I finally got a decent one but looking back I wish I had done some of the crazy one's too so people could see what I went through!

Bonney said...

Those shirts are so cute! The attempts to take group pictures of the girls absolutely cracks me up! Remind me to never hire you to take our famiy pictures!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations