Hailey made the list all by herself (with a little help on the spelling). I love it!
-- Post From My iPhone
5 comments:
Laura Hodson
said...
Based on the mirror image writing, I'd guess that Hailey's a DaVinci Code fan. What is a "Stent for Bitty Baby?" This is very cute, you should save it.
Laura...the "Stent" is actually the #2 (backwards) with a "tent for Bitty Baby" That's her doll from the American Girl store and there's a tent for the baby if you want it. I'm happy that after 4 items she said, "That's it!" Ahhh...5 is beautiful!
I dont think age has much to do with it...Connor is only 3 and says "Mom, I want that" to every darn commercial he sees...Ill blame that on his older sisters...who, as you know, think $180 PER gift isnt a lot of money...but remember, Abby is coming from the world of "Money Grows on Trees..."
Ugh. I have YET to Christmas shop. At this rate, they will be lucky if they get anything!
I'm a stay-at-home mom to three girls. Hailey is 9, Reese is 6 and Landry is 4. In my "spare" time I enjoy hanging out with my hubby, chasing after our golden retriever, Tucker, running, being outdoors, reading and blogging.
5 comments:
Based on the mirror image writing, I'd guess that Hailey's a DaVinci Code fan. What is a "Stent for Bitty Baby?" This is very cute, you should save it.
Laura...the "Stent" is actually the #2 (backwards) with a "tent for Bitty Baby" That's her doll from the American Girl store and there's a tent for the baby if you want it. I'm happy that after 4 items she said, "That's it!" Ahhh...5 is beautiful!
I dont think age has much to do with it...Connor is only 3 and says "Mom, I want that" to every darn commercial he sees...Ill blame that on his older sisters...who, as you know, think $180 PER gift isnt a lot of money...but remember, Abby is coming from the world of "Money Grows on Trees..."
Ugh. I have YET to Christmas shop. At this rate, they will be lucky if they get anything!
I got a barbie jeep when I was probably Hailey's age and it was loud and scared me so I made my parents take it back. hahaha
i LOVE it! Kenna was just saying she wanted to work on a list... I'll have to show her this! :)
Post a Comment