And for Hailey's party, all the mom's had to wear bathrobes. When we arrived, I got a big blue, heart shaped ring and flip flops that she made for me. We had a spa themed Mother's Day party in her class! After she gave me some presents she made (all with lots of sparkly glitter....to fit right into our house), she put lotion on my hands. And then she told me she was going to give me a manicure and that she was going to do it ALL BY HERSELF! She picked out the color and everything. And she also brought me the spray that helps your nails to dry and set quickly....it was just fabulous.


And then, the mothers had to go and try to pick out the picture that their child drew of them without the kids telling us. This was not hard. 1. Hailey loves to have smiling suns and clouds. 2. Jake....we all know my love for him. 3. I'd know that long, fabulous hair anywhere (I wish everyone viewed my hair as Hailey does). 4. When you have a 5 1/2 year old that draws at least 10 pictures a day and hangs them up all over the house, you tend to know their art style :).

It was so much fun to go to the parties. And....I did tear up at Hailey's....can't help it. She's just so pure and cute sometimes and getting so big so fast. When I arrived and she gave me my ring, she immediately said, "Here Mom! This ring is for you because.....I love you very much!" Can't ask for more than that! Jewelry + Sweet Children = Great Mother's Day Party!

It was so much fun to go to the parties. And....I did tear up at Hailey's....can't help it. She's just so pure and cute sometimes and getting so big so fast. When I arrived and she gave me my ring, she immediately said, "Here Mom! This ring is for you because.....I love you very much!" Can't ask for more than that! Jewelry + Sweet Children = Great Mother's Day Party!









3 comments:
I love the fact that "bugs don't bite". Your posts are always a lot of fun. Happy Mother's Day.
AWWWW.... so sweet! Those teachers do an awesome job don't they! Both my girls class Mother's day celebrations were fabulous... now if I can just find the time to blog about it :)
Adorable!! Happy Mother's Day - Have a great day!
Post a Comment