With preschool! We had Hailey's graduation this week. Her class had their own, special graduation ceremony and luncheon. And, yes, I cried. Seems like yesterday I took her, as a two year old, to preschool. She use to hang on her two year old teachers' legs everyday during recess and only wanted to hang out with them. Now, she's a free spirited, happy girl that runs all over that playground sprinting from the boys in her class while squealing. She's come so far and I am so proud of her.
The ceremony was full of entertainment. There were songs, the kids recited the 10 commandments, said the Lord's Prayer, performed a Spanish play (she was the bunny in it and had her lines memorized!), and walked across the stage! Great job Hailey! We love you!
Waiting for the ceremony to begin!
Here comes the graduate!
Saying her lines in the play.

With her teachers, Ms. Paula and Ms. Susan


Hailes and her proud parents.
Hailes and her proud parents.
And....her graduation gifts. Her daddy brought her a flower to give her at her graduation (she absolutely lit up when she found out it was for her....it was precious). And Granny and Dan sent her an awesome cookie bouquet and balloons. One of the cookies was a bunny (for her role in her play) that said, "way to go Hailey!" The rest were the cutest flowers. Needless to say, she felt very special and loved.

All I can think about is how people say that once they start school, time flies and they graduate high school in the blink of an eye. Well....we're going to do our best to make lots of memories, enjoy each day, and raise these girls to be confident and know how much they are loved by us and God....and I'm going to pray that all those people that said time flies are big liars.









1 comment:
Congrats Hailey!
Post a Comment