Congratulations Mom, you made it through your first child's first day of school! Chloe starts full day school in two weeks (kindergarten is half day in NJ) and I don't know what I am going to do with myself and Oliver all day.
Looking at the photos of Hailey's school makes me wonder that if we didn't get transferred to NJ and moved into the house we were building if Hailey and Chloe would be in the same elementary school? Perhaps?
Shannon--Oh how I wish you guys were close so the kids could play together since they're all so close! But, no, they wouldn't be in the same school :(. We're zoned for Frisco ISD due to our neighborhood. But if you move back....I know a great neighborhood where you can build ANOTHER house and then they'll go together!
I'm a stay-at-home mom to three girls. Hailey is 9, Reese is 6 and Landry is 4. In my "spare" time I enjoy hanging out with my hubby, chasing after our golden retriever, Tucker, running, being outdoors, reading and blogging.
2 comments:
Congratulations Mom, you made it through your first child's first day of school! Chloe starts full day school in two weeks (kindergarten is half day in NJ) and I don't know what I am going to do with myself and Oliver all day.
Looking at the photos of Hailey's school makes me wonder that if we didn't get transferred to NJ and moved into the house we were building if Hailey and Chloe would be in the same elementary school? Perhaps?
Shannon--Oh how I wish you guys were close so the kids could play together since they're all so close! But, no, they wouldn't be in the same school :(. We're zoned for Frisco ISD due to our neighborhood. But if you move back....I know a great neighborhood where you can build ANOTHER house and then they'll go together!
Post a Comment