Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Landry Says...

"Hey Mom, if you're going to force me to wear shoes, could you please make sure they fit next time?" (at least, that's how I interpreted her squeals) I went to get Landry a new pair of shoes this weekend. She has a habit of throwing off her shoes and really likes to lose them. So I thought, we'll get some that tie or will be harder for her to get off....I'll win this one! Well, when we went, we remeasured her foot. I soon discovered that maybe she was throwing off her shoes due to the fact that she's a size 5 1/2-6....rather than the 4 I was putting on her. Whoops. Wasn't I supposed to have this figured out by child number 3?

And, for your enjoyment, when I sat down today, Landry came up to me and started doing this (see video). It made me laugh out loud. You know I thought it was cute because the chances of me putting my own thighs on video and on the blog....not high.

1 comment:

Bonney said...

Nice legs!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations