H: Hey Momma, you know when people have babies they have to hold their breath and stick out their stomachs.
Me: They do?
H: Yep, when ladies go to the hospital, they stick their bellies out and hold their breath and then the doctor takes the baby out of their stomach and their stomach just goes back to normal and that's how they get their babies.
Me: You think they just pop out of the tummies?
H: Well, I think there's an opening the babies come out of, but I'm not sure how that works. I just know they hold their breath.
My ending response: Huh.....cool Hailes!
*Not about to tackle that one yet and she was very satisfied with our conversation.....oh how I love this girl!*









3 comments:
We ordered ours from Pottery Barn Kids.
"And their stomachs just go back to normal"....interesting concept. I wish! haha
This converstation must have stemmed from the cowboy Christmas at church...
Post a Comment