Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Wish I Had A Picture...

While getting out of the shower this morning, I heard Jake whimpering. My first thought was that something was wrong with Reese and he was worried about her. So, I went running to find.....Reese was totally fine. But Jake, on the other hand, was not. He was stuck. ON TOP OF MY KITCHEN TABLE. Apparently, Landry had left some food on her breakfast plate and in the midst of Jake's obsession with making sure he ate it while I wasn't watching, he climbed all four paws right on top of the table and then didn't know how to get down. Rushing into a kitchen to find an 87 pound golden retriever on top of the table was a bit shocking. Is it sad that the first thing I thought of was that I wanted a picture of it for the blog? Anyways, when he saw me, he knew he was in trouble and quickly found a chair to hop down onto so as not to table dive directly onto the tile. Therefore, no picture. However, there is one happy golden because he got to devour the Nutrigrain breakfast bar that he couldn't live without.

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations