And, I cannot thank my Aunt Rhonda enough for coming and staying here while I was gone. Hailey ended up getting strep and was home the entire week. Rhonda ended up finding all of the disgusting areas of my house that I always tend to overlook and she was a cleaning machine. Literally....I've already noticed that she cleaned my washing machine. And then I went to throw away all the girls extra toothbrushes this morning....they were gone. She did it. And then, I found a new scrubber for my sink (old one....gross gross gross). And, my cabinets are shinier on the outside....I'm pretty sure she cleaned those too. I have a new recipe box. She cooked, left recipes my kids enjoy, food to eat in the fridge, bought stuffing for Thanksgiving for me when she was at the store. The kids got new games and activities to play so they wouldn't be sad when I left.
What's scary is that I'm even more certain that I'm not half way through the list of things that she did.....little treasures left just for me!
The best part is that it's just fun to have her here. Trey and I both enjoy being around her (even without all the help she provides!) and my kids think she's great too.
So Aunt Rhonda....thank you so so much. I just love you.
Hey Uncle David....feel free to kick her out of the house anytime....we will always have space for her here!!!! Or.....you could move to Texas????? :)
Update: I have just discovered new meatloaf pans and new bottles of antibacterial soap at all of the sinks in the house. I'm sure this list will continue to grow....









1 comment:
Glad you made it home safely. Rhonda is really a wonderful person as well as a wonderful Aunt.
Post a Comment