Monday, November 7, 2011

Holy Ears!

Miss Hailey has been talking about getting her ears pierced for a while now. When she'd bring it up she would almost always say this, "Mom, I REALLY want to get my ears pierced. And, I know, I know, I know....you don't even have to say it....it's going to hurt like a bee sting. I already know it, but I still want them pierced."

I didn't get mine pierced until I was 15. And I don't think my mom made me wait that long for any particular reason, she just waited until I wanted to do it. I hadn't brought it up to Hailey at all because it doesn't matter to me if she does it or not. But I could tell that she was serious a few weeks back and about that time I went to her parent/teacher conference. Let me tell you how much I love going to those for her.....I'm glad that she's doing well in school, but most importantly the teacher talked about how great she is with peers and her behavior is never an issue. So, I decided that I was fine with her piercing her ears!

Before:

The gave her a frog to hold, isn't that cute!? She was watching them prepare everything.
And, right afterwards. She was so tough. No tears, no complaining, just excitement!!!

She may be little, but she's one tough cookie and we are so proud of her!!

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations