Scene: Trey and Reese are at a pet store buying food for Tucker. There's a bunny there. Reese la-la-la-LOVES animals. A worker gets out the bunny and lets Reese hold it.
Reese: Daddy, when am I going to get to pick an animal?
Trey: You did. You picked out Tucker.
R: No, my OWN animal.
T: When you're an adult.
R: *crying* Ahhhhhh!!!! I JUST WANT TO BE AN ADULT!!!!
They get home.
Reese: Hailey, Hailey, Hailey....in a lot of years, I'm gonna get my own bunny!
H: I know. We have to be adults to get our own animals.
R: I know....I can't WAIT!
Funny thing is, we have this conversation at least once a week with Reese. Sometimes she's dying for a bunny, other weeks it's a fish, a cat (that she wants to name Diamond or Sparkle), a hamster or something random. I'm telling you, she going to be in sales. Just because you say no once, does not mean you actually mean no....it means you should ask again in a slightly different way a few days later.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment