Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Insanity

For a long while I was into running. And then one day I looked at the treadmill and not one part of me wanted to get on it. I had been running about 6.5 miles anywhere from 4-6 days a week. I had started doing more but my knees weren't so happy with me. And so, I've switched it up lately and gone to doing high intensity videos at home mixed in with running. Holy moly....it is such a different workout and it has felt so good.

The best part is that Reese LOVES to do it with me. She and I give each other high fives and she is so good at moving her little body all over the place. Once we hit the cool down she likes to wipe all the sweat off my legs and arms. I have my own personal helper! Here she is in the warm-up.


She starts soccer today and tennis begins next week. The chick is over the moon pumped for sports to begin! Oh how I love our bundle of energy!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations