Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good News Updates

We have some nothing-out-of-the-ordinary, yet great news to report! I went to the doctor today and had to have another ultrasound done. On my last sonogram it was noted that I had partial placenta previa. Basically, I was going to have to have a C-section if my placenta didn't move up because it was too low and it could have caused me to go on bedrest and all kinds of not fun stuff. Anyways, it moved up, so all is well! Whew! Plus, I got to see the baby again and that's always exciting. And the baby is definitely still a girl. The sonographer and I decided that her profile looks a lot like Reese....so we'll see if that turns out to be true.

We both were able to look at Reese to compare profiles while watching the screen because Reese was eating a snack in her stroller and half way through the sonogram, she scared herself to death (and me) by choking on a pretzel stick. So, she wanted to be held. Next thing you know, I've got a 21 lb toddler sitting on my gut (and bouncing up and down while trying to feed me pretzel sticks) and a baby having a sonogram done on my lower belly. The next few years are going to be really, really interesting...

And, in Hailey news. We went costume shopping last night and she decided that she absolutely, totally and completely wants to be Cinderella for Halloween. Reese's costume is still up in the air. Personally, I think she'll just want candy :).

1 comment:

the carlson's said...

I had that too and it moved up also... I know I didn't want to have a C-section. Glad that you had good news!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations