Its been a busy, busy week here. Hailey got to dress up for school and her class had a great party! She always wants to take pictures, but I wonder if she realizes she resembles a growling Cinderella?
Then, the girls and I went to get a Hailey a well-needed haircut. She absolutely loves to go. In fact, she requests to go all the time. The reason, they paint her nails there too as part of the cut. Today's color choice...hot pink with sparkles. My personal favorite part of watching her is how grown up she feels. She crosses her legs and sits and chats with whomever is working with her...hilarious.

Now, what's our poor, bald Reese to do while waiting on her sister? Well, that's easy, climb on things and find every feather boa in the place and blow on them of course!


The finished product.









3 comments:
Seems like you would have time to pack for your new home
Seems like a certain PaPa should come and entertain two energetic girls while I pack :). I know how much you and Mom love packing...about the same as me!
Is that Sharkey's hair cuts? Kenna LOVES Cool Cuts - think we are going today! great pics - hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment