At Hailey's dance class today, parents were invited to watch the girls during their practice. It is pure joy I tell you. Our girl unquestionably delights in going to class each week. She always wants me to stay and watch, so when I told her that her teacher asked parents to come this time, she was over the moon. One of my favorite things about Hailey is that when she's excited and happy, she tries NOT to smile.....you can see her trying to cover up a smile in the video.
On the other hand, there's Reese. When she's happy, she cracks up. When she's mad, she screams, using 100% of her lungs. And when she wants something, she will point and stare at it, eyes bulging, until you understand her. I caught her laughing today.









1 comment:
That video is precious! I love it when she loses her balance a little bit - -too cute!
Post a Comment