Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ahhhh....Bummer

That's what Hailey said today when she got in the car after school. I said, "What's a bummer?" Hailey replied, "Mom, that's what you say whenever you run out of stuff that you need." Oh, I should have known!

Also, here's a few pics of the outside of our house, back porch and backyard. Plus, I've added two more of a really handsome dog and our child who absolutely LOVES the outdoors, cold or hot. She plays on the playset on a daily basis whether her sister wants to join her or not.



And finally, good news from the doctor's office for me. I failed the initial glucose test last week to see if I could possibly have gestational diabetes, so today I went back for the three hour test where you get pricked even more. I left with four bandaids (got a flu shot while I was at it) and no diabetes. YEA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the photo of your finger tips! Glad that your diabetes test was negative. Hopefully, you're feeling well and everybody is getting settled in their new place.

Sooo -- how about a picture of your baby bump? No picture would be such a BUMMER!

The Chandler Clan said...

Hey Katie, I stumbled across your blog from Karin's. we have lots in common these days, Corey and I have 3 little girls, too. It's crazy fun...and very full of drama.
-Traci (Stevenson) Chandler
(Camp Ozark)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations