You are truly a sacrificial mother... I'm going to start emulating you, right now. With Blue Bell. And maybe some queso.
That's my daughter...a real trooper. She 's always ready to "take one for the team"!!
you are very sacraficial...i admire that
Be careful...ice cream can bring on "Pink Eye"
Personally, I think the sundae looks a bit on the small side...I mean come on, you are feeding two people!!!
Post a Comment
Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations
5 comments:
You are truly a sacrificial mother... I'm going to start emulating you, right now. With Blue Bell. And maybe some queso.
That's my daughter...a real trooper. She 's always ready to "take one for the team"!!
you are very sacraficial...i admire that
Be careful...ice cream can bring on "Pink Eye"
Personally, I think the sundae looks a bit on the small side...I mean come on, you are feeding two people!!!
Post a Comment