I tend to be a procrastinator by nature....but NOT today. I woke up bright and early with Trey and the girls to help get them ready and see them off. Then, I went to go and get the boxes....except that I got really tired since it was early and I took a little nap for an hour or so. THEN, I was up and at 'em....I showered and was off to Home Depot to get packing tape and labeling stuff....except, the pedicure place somehow turned the steering wheel into their parking lot, so I had to make a stop. Then, there was this unbelievably cute boutique in the same area and since we are having another girl, I had to go and check it out. THEN, I was off to Home Depot. Now, the boxes are in the house, the tape has been purchased and I'm ready to go, but Trey did send me these cute pictures of the girls in their new A&M hat and t-shirts on the shoulders of Trey and Uncle Kyle, so I had to stop and post this. I just hope that I don't somehow end up near the movie theatre today because I heard that there are smells of popcorn forcing pregnant people to come inside.... But don't you fear, I WILL have this place packed and ready to go for Friday, I can't WAIT to move!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Procrastinate....I think not
Sooooo...today is an interesting day. For the first time that I can remember, I have no children and no husband at the house. Trey is off to College Station with the girls for the day for an A&M game with his family. My duty is to stay behind and pack up this apartment because we are MOVING in less than a week (yea!!!!!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Katie: I hate that we didn't get to see you yesterday, but we had such a good time with the girls at the game! Reese has really changed since we last saw y'all -- she is such a happy girl! And Hailey is getting so grown up. They were both very entertaining! I'm glad you got some 'me time' -- there isn't too much of that, so you have to take it whenever you can. Since we have seen you in such a while, how 'bout a pix of your baby bump?! We love you guys.
Thanks Becky! The girls (and Trey) had a GREAT time. I missed seeing you guys too, but the time off was nice and I actually did get a lot accomplished! We will have to get together soon, it has been too long!
Hey Katie! Dang that game was so fun!! We all wish you were there!! AND not only was it my first agg game, but they won!!! Man, Reese sure does have alot of love for strangers(don't worry they were aggies). Hailey had a blast and we had a laugh on the way home. "Daddy I gotta go potty. Daddy pull over now I gotta go potty! Daddy can you hold me in your lap, I have to go potty." To top it off, after she went, when she came back in the car, she said,"Wheew, that was a close one, we barely made it Daddy"... Well anyways it was a great day for everybody. Love ya!
I personally don't think this sounds like procrastination at all - you have IMPORTANT things to get done - and you did them first. Then you packed.
Perfectly well-executed. :)
Post a Comment